Please try to connect to the on-campus wireless internet, AirPennNet, via the instructions below.
- On your device, make sure wifi is turned on
- Connect to the wireless network: Connect to AirPennNet
- Open a web browser and navigate to: www.upenn.edu
- Follow the on-screen instructions to configure your device to connect to AirPennNet
- You will be prompted to sign in with Pennkey
- Please type your Pennkey and password very carefully
Please see here for more details such as troubleshooting, connection information, and manual setup details: https://www.isc.upenn.edu/how-to/connect-airpennnet-and-joinnow
Please let us know if you have any trouble.